Glass Repairs and Replacements
When your windows, partitions or other glass features sustain damage it can be irritating, dangerous and difficult to deal with. Here at S&T Glazing, we can provide a comprehensive glass repairs and replacements service to help you make the most out of your property’s design. Whether you’re suffering from misted double glazing, broken glass or damaged locks and hinges, our team are here to help.
Over the years, the experienced S&T Glazing team have worked to deliver a range of glass repairs and replacement services to properties across the country. We can deliver a reliable, cost-effective service to domestic, commercial and industrial properties in the UK. Whatever kind of glass-related issues you are having to deal with, our team will be able to resolve them. In many cases, we can also offer advice, treatments or other kinds of glass to prevent this issues from reoccurring.
Comprehensive Glass Repairs and Replacements in the UK
Here at S&T Glazing, we can help you to avoid the risks associated with low-quality or damaged glass installations in your property. We can deliver a complete service to deal with all kinds of glass in your home or business. Just some of the repair and replacement services that we can deliver include:
- Double Glazing Repairs and Replacement.
- Double Glazing Units Failure Replacements.
- Misted and Steamed Double Glazing.
- Broken Glass Panes.
- Scratched, Scuffed or Damaged Glass Panes.
- Broken Sealed Units.
- Replacement Locks and Handles.
- Replacement Hinges.
Here at S&T Glazing, there’s no need to replace the entire window unit if it is undamaged. So long as the issue is constrained to the glass itself, or its seal to the unit, we need only replace the glass. This is true for both single and double-glazed units in your home or business. This can not only make the project much easier and cheaper, it can also reduce the risk of damage occurring to your property during the unit replacement.
Common Problems with Double Glazing Units
Double glazing units can deliver a range of benefits to all kinds of properties. They can, for example, reduce energy costs and prevent cold air from entering your building. This can help to create a more comfortable environment inside your property, no matter what the weather is like outside. For the most part, these units are hard-wearing and can deliver long-term benefits to your property.
Despite their benefits, there are some issues with double glazing units which can be difficult to repair. Most specialists will suggest installing a completely new window unit. That can end up being a major project which is extremely inconvenient to your property. In most cases, you’ll be able to get a professional team to provide complete glass replacement services to resolve the issue.
Some of the most common issues with your glass units in the UK include:
- Condensation – Condensation is one of the most common issues with double glazing units. This issue develops when water vapour hits a cold surface, causing the moisture to settle into water droplets. If condensation develops in the cavity between the glass panes of your double glazing, that means there is an issue with the seal of your unit. In this instance, replacing one of the glass panes and resealing the unit should resolve the issue.
- Draughts – If you notice any draughts coming from your windows, then this can be a sign that either the window isn’t closing properly, or the glass’ sealant has worn away. Either way, you’re going to need to get a professional team of glass experts to take a look at it.
- Broken Glass – If any of the glass in your property has broken due to an impact or other issues, then it is important that it is replaced as quickly as possible. Damaged glass can reduce the efficiency of double glazing units and allow draughts, moisture and other elements into your property.
Contact S&T Glazing for Complete Glass Repairs and Replacements Services Today
Here at S&T Glazing, our experienced team can deliver a variety of glass repairs and replacements services to properties across the UK. Whether you’re suffering from damaged double-glazing units, broken glass partitions or other glass issues, our team are here for you. We can deliver a comprehensive repair service for all kinds of damage. If the glass is too damaged for effective repair, then we can replace individual glass panes and units as required.
For more information on the wide range of repair and replacement services that we can deliver, get in touch with our team today. You can reach our experienced team directly by calling us up on 01535 680 894. You can also send any concerns you might have using our simple online contact form and we’ll get back in touch as soon as we can.